Medicine and hyperbaric oxygen therapy
For more than 40 years, Comex has been designing, manufacturing, integrating and implementing hyperbaric chambers and medical hyperbaric oxygen therapy devices. Its equipment is present in more than 200 private or public care units around the world.
Hospital hyperbaric Chamber
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy chamber (HBO)
Comex teams carry out the design, manufacturing, installation and commissioning of hyperbaric medicine and oxygen therapy facilities, from its workshops to the final use site.
We take into account the organization of the patient journey, the organization of services.
COMEX provides training on the use and maintenance of hyperbaric oxygen chambers.
Comex also offers updating service for existing installations in order to propose the latest state of the art design and the most advanced technologies.
COMEX relies on a high quality management system : medical devices are ISO 13485 certified while the rest of the products hold an ISO 9001 certification.
Comex develops the range of Cx2 and Cx2CUB hyperbaric chamber
The development of this range has benefited from the combination of needs expressed by technical and medical personnel working in hyperbaric centers.
The development of the Cx2 range has also been carried out in compliance with the EN14931 standard relating to multiplace hyperbaric chambers for therapeutic use.
Their development meet the NF EN 16081 standard related to fire-fighting systems in hyperbaric chambers.
Security and reliability
- Installation meeting harmonized standards related to Directive 93/42 / EC
- Fire fighting system in accordance with the requirements of standard NF EN 16081
- Oxygen level control of the medical fluid distributed to patients
- medical quality air production and storage
- Industrial grade computing architecture
- Control using wide angle HD cameras CCTV
- Ergonomics control panel
- Optimized tracking with supervision software
- Automatic management of treatment sessions (many modes)
- Communication system fitted for hyperbaric installations
- Numerous storage and rails for additional medical equipments
- High brightness LED lighting for safe medical procedures
- decontaminable and customizable ergonomic chair
- Soothing and intense LED lighting system
- Multimedia entertainment system
- Clean environment studied for serenity and well-being
- Light autoclave masks with regulator valve or balloon
- Air conditioning and heating system
Cargiver’s comfort and easy access to the instruments necessary for care inside hyperbaric chambers : constants monitors, ventilators, syringe pumps, computers, etc.
With the help of an ergonomist, the nursing stations have been designed in order to accompany, without discomfort, patients in their hyperbaric chambers session.
The “control command” stations have been completely redesigned so as to present all the controls in a comfortable and handy way in working areas (NF X 35-102) and all the information in the recommended field of vision ( NF X 35-101).
In addition, the evolution proposed for the patient chairs also benefit to all seated workstations.
Comfort and patient experience: fight against claustrophobia, in particular by treating noise in oxygen therapy chambers (encapsulation of all noise emitting elements, acoustic treatment of walls and floor, the evolution of pipes in order to reduce their emissivities and assembly on silent block, etc.)
The maximum increase in visibility to the outside of the hyperbaric chamber so as to optimize the field of vision from the seats.
A particular effort has been made in the choice of seats offered for the hyperbaric chambers.
Audio and video entertainment to enhance the patient’s experience.
Know-how and Expertise
Assistance in physiology and hyperbaric medicine
Optimized operating and maintenance costs
High-end and customized hyperbaric oxygen therapy facilities
Distribution of collective or individual therapeutic fluids
Cubic, cylindrical or omega shape
All sizes and all diameters
Single or multi chambers
All pressure levels
French / English
Innovation, our DNA
Integration of medical monitoring, hyperbaric pump, sessions database, LED lighting, industrial quality computer control, high precision pressure regulation, CCTV and high definition multimedia audiovisual system …, are the improvements we integrate in our new equipments and existing facilities during periodic reviews and in-situ upgrades.