MEDICINE AND HYPERBARE OXYGEN THERAPY
MEDICINE AND HYPERBARE OXYGEN THERAPY
For more than 40 years, Comex has been designing, manufacturing, integrating and implementing hyperbaric chambers and medical hyperbaric oxygen therapy devices. Its equipment is present in a very large number of private or public care units. More than 200 around the world.
HYPERBARE OXYGEN THERAPY CHAMBER (OHB)
Its teams ensure the study, manufacture, implementation and validation of hyperbaric medicine and oxygen therapy facilities, from its workshops to the final use site. The Services Department provides training on the use and maintenance of a hyperbaric oxygen chamber.
Comex also offers a complete maintenance and updating service for existing installations, always designed in an evolutionary way.
At the level of certifications, Comex relies on a very high quality management system, ISO 13485 certified for its medical devices and ISO 9001 for its other products.
- Control panel meeting the standards of ergonomics
- Optimized tracking with supervision software
- Automatic management of treatment sessions (many modes)
- Communication system meeting the constraints of a hyperbaric installation
- Numerous storage and rails for the integration of medical equipment
- High brightness LED lighting for safe medical procedures
- Ergonomic chairs décontaminable et personalisable
- Led lighting system soothing and intense
- Multimedia entertainment system
- Clean environment studied for serenity and well-being
- Light autoclave masks with regulator valve or balloon
- Air conditioning and heating system
SECURITY AND RELIABILITY
- Installation meeting harmonized standards related to Directive 93/42 / EC
- Fire fighting system in accordance with the requirements of standard NF EN 16081
- Controlling the oxygen level of the medical fluid distributed to patients
- Central medical production and storage of medical quality
- Industrial grade computing architecture
- Control using CCTV with wide angle HD cameras
HYPERBARE MOBILE Chamber
On the basis of its standard range of hyperbaric chambers, Comex is also developing various mobile decompression chamber systems.
Comex also provides a transportable mobile hyperbaric chamber in container or truck with or without operators. It is an autonomous equipment with its production of air as well as its therapeutic fluids gas
Comex exclusively distributes a new hyperbaric perfusion device of Swiss manufacture, certified for use in pressurized environments
Innovation, our DNA
Integration of medical monitoring, hyperbaric pump, sessions database, LED lighting, computer control of industrial quality, regulation of the pression of high precision, video surveillance and high definition multimedia audiovisual system …, as much improvement that we integrate in our new equipment and existing facilities during periodic reviews and in-situ upgrades.
Know-how and Expertise
Assistance in physiology and hyperbaric medicine
Optimized operating and maintenance costs
High-end and customized hyperbaric oxygen therapy facilities
Forme cubique ou cylindrique
Toutes dimensions et tous diamètres
Tous niveaux de pression
ASSISTANCE IN PHYSIOLOGY AND HYPERBARE MEDICINE
The Institute of Physiology and Medicine in the Maritime Environment and Extreme Environment (“PHYMAREX”) brings together a group of doctors and nurses mainly from the Public Assistance of Marseille Hospitals and more precisely from the Hyperbaric Center of CHU Sainte Marguerite . Operational members are trained in hyperbaric medicine and / or emergency medicine and / or aeronautical and aerospace medicine.
Contact the Engineering Department
Need of information !
Do not hesitate to send us your request.
We will be happy to answer your questions about our products and services
Tél. +33 4 91 29 75 45
Fax +33 4 91 29 75 50